Selection of interviews and footage at the Right2Water groups featuring Derek Byrne, Joan Collins TD, Bríd Smith, Richard Boyd Barrett, Elizabeth Hourihane, Councillor John Lyons, Chris Wakefield, Kieran Allen and others.
Interviewed and edited by Marcus Howard.
*Wow Brown full body spray tan, file & polish On hands & receive a complementary File & polish on toes €35
*HD Brows, Wow Brown full body spray tan & Receive a complementary lash tint €55
Holly wood €40
*Add a Wow Brown full body spray tan for €10 With any of the bikini waxing only**
** Patch test required for Waxing, tinting and HD Brows**
Call for appointments 01-8284888
Goddess Beauty LV & Scaramousse hair salon
- Blow dry & make up (inculdes lashes) €40
- Blow dry & full body spray tan with brows threaded €40
- Upstyle, full body spray tan, file and polish hands & toes €65
- Upstyle, make up (includes lashes), file &polish on hands €65
Call NOW for Appointments
T: 01-8284888 /01-8461633
You can find them in Portmarnock village, located above Smyths Butcher!
* 25% off All Treatments Every Tuesday
* 20% off specialised waxing
* Acrylic Nails & Full Body Spray Tan Only €40
* Book For a Kaeso Facial & Receive a Complimentary Kaeso Eye Treatment
* Book for a Kaeso Mini Facial & Hot Oils Head Massage & Receive a Complimentary Shoulder Massage
* Book for Two Treatments & Get A Third Treatment Free!! (cheapest treatment free)
Call or text 087 119 2929 For More Info or To ake an Appointment
We also have a Facebook page TheBeautyBoutiquePortmarnock
We would like all the local Bootcamps, Gyms, Fitness Classes and Slimming Courses to tell us what they have to offer as we all need to tone up after the Christmas.
There are alot of new mothers in the area and they need something to get them out of the house. We would love to know what Baby Mother groups are out their. Or groups of mums that hold coffee mornings and swap baby stories.
Let us know and we’ll tell everyone!!!
Our seaside town is a great little place especially with our picturesque beach with views we take for granted. We have great schools, a shopping centre, local businnesses and 3 pubs. But what do you think is still missing and badly needed? Let us know……..